Montana Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyers
Injured in a Rideshare Accident in Great Falls, MT?
Passengers injured in a ridesharing accident find themselves at a difficult crossroads of determining liability. Who is the person or party that could be at-fault and ultimately responsible for your damages if this happens to you? Finding the answer is probably the last thing you want to do when you should be resting and trying to recuperate from your injuries.
Instead, come to Hoyt & Blewett PLLC and talk to our rideshare accident attorneys in Montana about your case. With 100+ years of collective legal experience, our team has become the trusted name throughout the state, from Missoula to Helena to Billings and beyond. Our team is fully committed to getting every last penny of compensation you should be given after an Uber and Lyft accident.
On This Page:
To schedule an initial consultation, contact our firm now.
Damages we may be able to cite in your claim include:
- Costs of medical care and rehabilitation
- Lost wages
- Lessened enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
Without knowing the correct liable party for any sort of auto accident, your personal injury claim can be delayed at best and its validity can be questioned at worst. It is our goal to be able to pinpoint liability by carefully reviewing any evidence or testimonies that originate from the scene of your ridesharing accident.
In a ridesharing accident claim, the liable parties may be:
- Your ridesharing driver: In a typical car accident, you would probably not first think of bringing an injury claim against your own driver, but this can be the norm in ridesharing accidents. When you accept a ride from a ridesharing driver, you are entrusting them to drive carefully, safely, and in a way that avoids accidents. If they fail to exhibit safe driving behaviors and an accident occurs, then they could be the liable party.
- Another negligent driver: Of course, there is always the possibility that your accident was caused by another negligent driver on the road. Even the best ridesharing driver can be blindsided by a reckless driver, such as someone who is texting or intoxicated behind the wheel.
- Another passenger: Just as a negligent driver can crash into your ridesharing driver without warning, another passenger can disrupt or distract them dangerously as well. Many ridesharing services are used after a night of partying or drinking, making for rowdy, unpredictable passengers. Uber and Lyft also have options to save money by riding with strangers along the same route, meaning you could be paired with just about anyone.
- Ridesharing company: There is also a prevailing controversy about ridesharing companies as a whole, and what liability they play in ridesharing accidents. Some have contended that a ridesharing company knowingly distracts its drivers by requiring them to keep their smartphones open and in-sight while they drive.
Call a Team with Proven Results – (406) 233-1302
Hoyt & Blewett PLLC is proud to be a reputable Montana personal injury law firm that knows what it takes to win big cases for clients. Throughout our history, we have secured multiple multimillion-dollar jury verdicts for clients injured in auto accident cases. For your own ridesharing accident claim, contact us for a free consultation to see what our caliber of service can do for you.
At Hoyt & Blewett PLLC in Montana, we understand the devastating impact of personal injuries and wrongful deaths on families. With over 100 years of combined experience, our dedicated team of Montana injury attorneys is here to provide compassionate and skilled legal representation. We offer a free consultation to discuss your case and understand your needs.
Hoyt & Blewett has proven time and again that we are more than willing to take personal injury and wrongful death cases to trial, with the results being very favorable for our clients. Our track record speaks for itself, as we have obtained numerous top personal injury verdicts in Montana, including 18 jury verdicts surpassing $1 million.
If you or someone you know has suffered damages due to the negligence of another, it is important to contact a trial lawyer who will vigorously represent your interests against insurance companies and other corporate defendants.
From their office in Great Falls, Hoyt & Blewett PLLC serves injured clients throughout Montana including Great Falls, Helena, Missoula, Billings, Kalispell, Bozeman, Butte, Anaconda, and Sidney.